Hillman PGM 3m Golf Putting Trainer Artificial Turf with Electronic Ball Return
- Practice putting almost anywhere
- Electronic ball return feature
- 4x AA batteries (not included)
- 3m long artificial turf
- Putter and ball storage area (NOT INCLUDED)
- 10cm hole
- Artificial grass pile height: 1cm
- Weight: 3kgs
We are very pleased to be able to offer the latest range of Hillman products that are the result of a collaboration with PGM Golf Practice Aids.
PGM are one of the leading manufactures of golf equipment in the world today.
The Hillman PGM Golf Putting Trainer with Electronic Ball Return is a fantastic golf putting practice training aid. The golf mat has a 10cm hole designed to be slightly more challenging that a standard hole. The electronic auto ball return function, rear blocking plate and slight slope means the ball will always roll back and you won't have to waste time in getting the ball back. Leaving you to focus all of your energy on your practice. The top-quality artificial turf used gives you the life-like feel of grass for a realistic playing experience to ensure instinctual shots while you’re out on course. There is a white line for visual feedback on put accuracy.
You can now practice your putting anywhere thanks to the compact size of the trainer, it will easily also fold into a compact storage space. Store in your cupboard, loft, shelf, drawer or basement.
Putter and balls are for illustration purposes only and are not included.
The electronic ball return is powered by 4 AA batteries - NOT INCLUDED
Free Next Working Day Delivery
This item will be shipped on a next (working) day delivery service.
To qualify for same day despatch & next working day delivery, orders must be placed before 3pm.
- Orders placed before 3pm, Monday to Friday, will be despatched the same day for delivery the following working day. E.g. an order placed before noon on a Monday would be despatched on Monday for delivery on Tuesday. An order placed before noon on a Friday would be despatched on Friday for delivery on Monday.
- Orders placed after 3pm, Monday to Friday will be despatched the following working day for delivery the next available working day. E.g. an order placed after 3pm on Monday would be despatched on Tuesday for delivery on Wednesday. An order placed after noon on Friday (up to 3pm on Monday) would be despatched on Monday for delivery on Tuesday.
If your order is time critical or required by a certain date please get in touch at the time of order and we will endeavour to accommodate your needs where possible.
Please see the Delivery and Returns section of our website for a full explanation of the delivery timescales
Standard 12 Month Warranty
This product comes with a 12 month warranty supplied directly from Sport and Leisure UK
In the unlikely event of a problem arising, please contact us immediately and we will be happy to help.
Please be aware that unless stated otherwise free gifts and batteries are exempt from our Standard 12 month warranty.
Please see Terms and Conditions for more information.