Air League Strike 4ft Table Football Table
- Air League Strike 4ft Table Football Table
- 2 teams of 11 players
- Stable and sturdy construction
- 2x 31mm Balls included
- Slide scorer above each goal
The Air League Strike 4ft Table Football Table 4ft is another great addition to our top-quality lineup of table football tables.
Great for the Fussball fanatic, this high-quality table has a full 11 a-side lineup and a laminated playing surface to ensure fast and fun play. There is a traditional slide score recorder above each goal to help keep track of fast-paced games.
Supplied teams are blue versus yellow in a 2-5-3 formation.
Table size118cm(L) x 78.5cm(H) x 61cm(W)
Playfield size106 x 56cm
ConstructionSturdy legs with self levelling feet. 12mm thick MDF, 3mm PVC laminate finish playing surface. Lightweight anti-rust steel playing rods. Easy clean vinyl graphic overlay.
Balls:This table comes with 2 quality 31mm balls
Carton size121 x 65 x 11cm
Weight15 / 16kg (Net/Gross weight)
Care and MaintenanceCare and maintenance of any table can make a significant difference to playing quality in the opinion of the more serious player, and on this table it is very quick and easy to do.
CleaningCleaning the balls can restore much lost precision to their roll, and can reduce any “random walks”. We suggest simply washing them by hand, and giving them a scrub if need be. The table surface can be cleaned with a damp cloth, but if it occasionally needs a little more then use a non-abrasive cloth with a little water and washing up liquid. Avoid using excess water as it can cause damage if it gets inside the cabinet or on the underside of the playing surface. Do not use bleach or any solvent-based cleaners, and do not use windolene or glass polish.
LubricationLubrication improves the quality of the game play; also it allows for smoother movement reducing wear on the table. You should only apply just enough lubricant to loosen the rods, be certain not to get any on the table surface. The best way is to apply lubricant to a cloth and then wipe the rods with it. A brand of silicone oil is by far the best lubricant to use. WARNING: Do not use WD40 on this table as it can corrode the rubber bumpers at the side of the playing surface.
Free Next Working Day Delivery
This item will be shipped on a next (working) day delivery service.
To qualify for same day despatch & next working day delivery, orders must be placed before 3pm.
- Orders placed before 3pm, Monday to Friday, will be despatched the same day for delivery the following working day. E.g. an order placed before noon on a Monday would be despatched on Monday for delivery on Tuesday. An order placed before noon on a Friday would be despatched on Friday for delivery on Monday.
- Orders placed after 3pm, Monday to Friday will be despatched the following working day for delivery the next available working day. E.g. an order placed after 3pm on Monday would be despatched on Tuesday for delivery on Wednesday. An order placed after noon on Friday (up to 3pm on Monday) would be despatched on Monday for delivery on Tuesday.
If your order is time critical or required by a certain date please get in touch at the time of order and we will endeavour to accommodate your needs where possible.
Please see the Delivery and Returns section of our website for a full explanation of the delivery timescales
Standard 12 Month Warranty
This product comes with a 12 month warranty supplied directly from Sport and Leisure UK
In the unlikely event of a problem arising, please contact us immediately and we will be happy to help.
Please be aware that unless stated otherwise free gifts and batteries are exempt from our Standard 12 month warranty.
Please see Terms and Conditions for more information.